Tuesday, August 25, 2009

i gt this feeling

i have a feelin im gonna cut every1 and everything out my life.i wish i cld disapear to like a deserted island somewhere and it jus b me and my daughter.some ppl is jus so stoopid and i dnt have the time to deal.i wanna change my number,change my email,shit jus cut off all means of communication wit every1.im jus so tired im stressin myself over other ppl and i dnt need to do dat to myself.i find myself upset and angry for no reason.yu wld never kno though cus i hide it so well.but im tired of smilin n ppl face pretended everything alright jus for the sake of others.i mean man i dnt wanna b mean but i dnt kno wht else to b the old me is definetly no more.no more sparing other ppl feelings no more let.n ppl take my kindnes for weakness.im done so done done with every1 and dey bullshit

No comments:

Post a Comment