Tuesday, October 13, 2009

IM WAITING

Push to the side and sometimes put on hold for you but still I wait, plans to get together real soon so we can conversate,on our past present future and things that passed us by,or how everything you said was true simply turned into a lie,or how you use to tell me jus how much you really care,then flip the script and act as if I'm not even there,or when you called me baby honey sweetie boo and wife,or introduce me as your main woman in your life,but now all is changed and the feeling isn't the same,and all that felt like love has quickly turned to pain,
it seems as if we lost that connection we once had jus before,and the spark we had between us well there isn't anymore,and all the feelings shared that was oh so familiar,including all the things we had in common that were so very similar,but they say opposites attract and maybe they do,
and we're not exactly the same so that saying may be true,and through it all no matter what with you I still remained down,and all the hurt that I been through is gone come back around

1 comment: