Saturday, October 10, 2009

NO TITLE

Love I gave and lies you told looking forward to dreams you sold and promises you made to me but now they are broken and things you never told me bout are now out in the open and all the while I sat back as if it all was fine when deep down in my mind I knew it all the time yet still I played the fool and continued to ignore the signs thinkin that there's really no other person in your life for I'm the one you come home to every night and I'm the one and only one who's been here by your side and even tho from time to time we tend to fuss and fight we always let it slide as if everythings alright but lately you have changed and we've slowly grown apart and I don't think you feel the same as I do in your heart so love for you ill always have and your still apart of me and I thank you for the beautiful baby that we have conceived tho this may be hard to do I have to put us to an end but who knew the other person was your suppose to be bestfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment