Tuesday, September 1, 2009

negro pls

so im chillin wit my ex the other day on sum coo coo aiite type of shit we can kick it r wht nt.anyways tell me y we like talk.n and crap and he starts to ask questions dat bought up old feelins.kinda made me wanna b with him again but i dnt have time for it.he gt a baby mom and dey b on some otha type shit shes da reason i cant fuck wit him no more she always on that lets b a happy family type ish and personally i thought he was still fucking her.i really have a strong intution i kno they were matterfact.anywho he starts to tell me im still his sickness.dats wht he used to call me and askd me to stay in seattle like for me.negro like if yu aint marrying me do wht yu can to keep me y do yu think i wld basically stay summwhere i dnt wanna b 4 yu he den lost his mine o well i dnt have time for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment