Thursday, September 10, 2009

wow lol

so im so tired and exuasted and throwed off i left the groceries in the car lmao and dey gonna stay there!lol times like dis i wish i had a man hehehehe!i shld call some1 jus to get the stuff for me!!!!

anyways o m g im so so sick of ppl on twitter tryin to crack at me its like i try to b nice and hold conversation but im nt fuckin interested!i swear i b want.n to blk dese thirdty muther fuckers yu think if i ignored dem dey wld gt the idea but naw dey wanna keep writin me its like wtf!i dnt do internet daitin pls gt off dat ish!

this is my last weekend in seattle probaly ever i hate it here so much cant wait to gt away.ppl r so stupid evn your closest frinns and i jjus need to clear my mind and rid myself of all da bs!cant wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment