Saturday, September 26, 2009

i can get used to dis

so i am/i was a person who was emotionally and physically attached to her cell fone i jus had to have it like some ppl jus need sex i needed my fone i cldnt b witout it i cldnt function witout it!i think it bein stolen has been the best thing to happen to me in a while!when my cell fone was gne so was the negativity the heartache all dat emtional ish.i realize im @ peace now im nt constantly arguing wit ppl im nt in no drama all because i have no fone and its like i cut myself off frm the outside wrld and it feels good.there is some low points but as lng ass i can tweet im nt to worried about talk.n to dumb niggas and stoopid frinns!i clda been gt a new fone a 100 times if i wanted too but i chose nt 2.my daughter is shur happy lol i think she thought i wld put the fone b4 her nice to prove her wrng also lol!but who knows when ill decide to get a fone i really truly think i can get used to dis!

No comments:

Post a Comment